Choose what are you looking for:
Tel. +370 610 38820 (Pastor Vladimir)
Address: Kranto 2-oji gatvė 5, Kaunas, 45263 Lithuania
- Sunday 11 am – Sunday service
- Tuesday 6.30 p.m. – Prayer and fellowship
- Thursday 6.30 p.m. – Bible studies
How to find us:
- By car:
If you are driving a car, enter directions into your navigation system: Kranto 2-oji g. 5, Kaunas. If you do not have a navigation system, please visit this page and enter your address of departure and then follow the directions. When driving from downtown follow directional signs to Evangelikų baptistų bažnyčia (Evangelical baptist church).
- Public transportation:
To get to our church you can take this public transportation:
Trolleybuses: 1 and 4;
Buses: 3, 23, 28, 43, 46.
- Go to page of Routes and Timetables to find which bus takes you to the church. Type in the place you are departuring from and put “Geležinkelio g.” (Gelezinkelio str.) as destination stop. Then, choose below the time of departure or arrival and press “Search” button. After that choose the most relevant option.
- After you have arrived to “Geležinkelio g.”, go in the direction towards Sodų g. (Sodu str.).
- After you have reached “Sodų g.” (Sodu str.) continue walking this street for about 100 meters (330 ft).
- Then turn right onto “Kranto 2-oji g.” (Kranto 2nd str.).
- Keep walking for another 80 meters (260 ft) and then on the left you should see church building. Come in.
For details on how to get from bus stop to our church, please see a picture below.
Version for printing (A4): here (PDF) or here (JPG)