Basics of teaching
- We believe in the only living God, revealed in the Bible, in 66 books of Old and New Testaments (2 Timothy 3: 15-17; 2 Peter 1:21), as the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in God the Father, the Creator of the universe (Psalms 102: 25-27; Matthew 28:19) and in Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, true God and true man, by whose death our sins were forgiven (Matthew 1:18-25; John 1: 1-14).
- Jesus Christ risen from death is the head of the Church and the Saviour (Ephesians 5:25-27; Collosians 1:18-20).
- We believe in Holy Spirit, who reveals Christ, His teaching and His ransom to the believers (John 14:16-17, 16:7-15; Ephesians 2:8-9).
- Our foundation is the Holy Scripture as inspired Word of God, absolutely true and authoritative in all aspects of faith and behaviour (2 Timothy 3:16-17; Ephesians 2:10; Matthew 7: 20-21).
- Accepting Jesus Christ as our Saviour and Lord, we bear witness about our faith and subordination on Him. Baptism testifies our entrance into congregation (1 Peter 3:21; Matthew 28:19-20).
- And as living members of Christ’s body, united in one spirit and faith, we together serve the Lord (1 Corinthians 12: 12-27).
- We believe that Jesus Christ will return to the Earth to take His Church (1 Thessalonians 4: 13-18; Hebrews 9:28; Rev. 22:20).
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead: believers will resurrect for eternal life and non-believers for eternal suffering (Matthew 25:31-46; John 14: 1-3; 1 Corinthians 15: 12-58; Rev. 20: 11-15).